Yes, we have online and in-person attendance options, so you can choose the format that best suits you.
DockerCon 2023 will be hosted at MAGICBOX, around the corner from Downtown Los Angeles, California.
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) are the closest airports.
If you have downtime, there are plenty of attractions near the venue including historic (& delicious) food halls like GRAND CENTRAL MARKET, art museums like THE BROAD, landmarks like ANGELS FLIGHT RAILWAY, and cultural pockets like LITTLE TOKYO.
The in person ticket gets you access to 2-days of technical sessions, keynotes, the hallway track, social activities, swag, delicious meals/snacks, tons of networking with devs, and much more.
The virtual ticket gets you into our online experience where you watch live keynotes and select educational sessions and connect with devs from around the world online.
Workshops are optional add-ons and can be selected individually during the registration process.
Early bird tickets discounted to $1199 is available until September 8, 2023. The regular ticket price is $1499.
The online experience is free.
Getting Started, a workshop for beginners is free. Other workshops are $150 each for online attendees.
- Yes! Register by September 8 to save $300 with an early-bird ticket.
Yes. We do have a corporate group discount for corporate parties of 5 or more people. To apply the discount, one person must register for the entire group in one registration period using one domain name.
We are not offering scholarships at this time. However, this can change. Please check back after September 1st.
Pre Conference Workshops on Tuesday, October 3
Yes, you will receive a digital badge indicating you have completed the workshop that can be displayed on your social media profiles.
You can either attend in person (limited seats) or online.
Yes, a parents’ room can be provided. Please let us know during registration if you need this accommodation.
No, we do not offer childcare at DockerCon.
Yes, gender-neutral bathrooms will be provided.
Health & Safety
We encourage all attendees to take a COVID-19 self-test prior to traveling to the event. Please do not travel or attend if you test positive or feel ill. Masks are recommended, but not required. There are no vaccine or testing requirements to attend this event. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the event venue. Follow the 6 foot distance CDC recommendation as much as possible.
Los Angeles is a great city for sightseeing and socializing. However, every big city requires your best situational awareness:
- Pre-plan your transportation to and from the conference and any co-located activities. Use ride apps such as Lyft, Uber or a taxi.
- If walking around, remain in well-lit areas and stick to main streets.
- If exploring Los Angeles outside of the venue and conference hours, remove your badge and keep it safely with you.
- Beware of pickpockets and stay in well lit areas in the evening.
- Find a fellow conference attendee, friend or colleague to explore the city with.
- Secure your locked phone on your person. Remember the “keys- wallet-phone” rule.
- Memorize your hotel’s name and phone number